SHUN Hinoki Cutting Board
Hinoki is a type of Japanese cypress renowned for its beauty as well as its delicate, natural fragrance. Used in a cutting board, this medium-soft wood “gives” as you cut, helping to preserve the edges of your fine Shun cutlery. Quite simply put, hinoki is the perfect cutting surface for all your Shun knives. This smaller size offers the right surface for most kitchens without taking up too much space.
- Provides the right cutting surface to protect the fine edge of your Shuns
- Small size works for most general-purpose cutting tasks, yet is compact and easy to store
- Hinoki wood grown in Japan; Forest Stewardship Council Certified for sustainable forest management practices
Use & Care:
- Wet cutting board before each use to help resist staining
- Wash with mild detergent; towel dry, then let air-dry away from direct sunlight
- Clean stains by rubbing a cut lemon across the stain.
- Both sides of the cutting board can be used; if you notice the board curving simply turn it over and use the other side until the board re-flattens, repeat as needed
- Do not wash in dishwasher